facebook

Praise for the Chi Trio

by: Santa

The three big Chis (Theta Chi, Sigma Chi and Delta Chi) are making big moves in 23-24. Theta Chi is already Top Three. If things continue on the same path, TX will be joined at the top with SX and DX by the end of this year. I’m serious these are three really great fraternities.

Posted By: Santa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kc    

Theta Chi is definitely top and Sigma Chi is vastly improving. I’m still not sure about DX. I guess we’ll see in spring.

By: kc
by: MixedupDec 18, 2023 10:44:45 AM

flip dx and sx and then your right

By: Mixedup
by: djDec 18, 2023 1:35:07 PM

delta chi is definitely better than sigma chi, however will be interesting to see how they both move up even more, especially dchi

By: dj
#2  by: .   

Delta Chi has been very active on Greek rank this semester that’s for sure

By: .
by: factual Dec 18, 2023 9:26:30 AM

every post about dx either has 20 likes or 20 dislikes no in between

By: factual
#3  by: Red man   

Top two are Pike and Theta Chi. Next four are a jumble depending on preference. KA is who they are and won’t never change. SAE and Sig Ep are anxious to challenge the top but not able yet. What happened to Kappa Sig? I was here last spring and they were good.

By: Red man
#4  by: aekdb   

I'm afraid Kappa Sigma went down a bad road. Too bad. They had such promise here.

By: aekdb
#5  by: elle   

Theta Chi is the same. DX has improved, but Sigma Chi has improved the most. Since I got here they went from ugh to good. Give their recruitment chair a raise.

By: elle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.