facebook

Dropping Sororities????

by:    

Just curious but which sororities have the highest drop rates, regardless of “tier” ???

Posted By: Yuh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every sorority is going to have girls that drop. Some more than others, but unless you’re directly in said sorority, then it’s hard to know.

By: Uhhh
by: ^^^   

Yep, every year and every new PC things change.

By: ^^^
#2by:    

Google fsu frat and sorority score card and then look under scholarship report. It will tell you how many in girls each sorority, new members, and lots of other information. It doesn’t exactly answer your question but if you are taking a spring PC of 20+ girls that’s a huge red flag.

By: Alpha phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Alpha phi, delta zeta consistently seem to have the largest drop rates. There are several others too but less than the two above

By: Tbh
#4by:    

KD for sure

By: Gorl
by: Interesting    

I guess I am so confused. Why does it seem like some sororities that are considered “top tier” have membership issue every year, but yet you have many sororities that have zero membership issues yet considered “mid tier”? I guess it’s true. The tiers never change because it’s the “top tier” always self ranking.

By: Interesting
by: Stop   

That’s just not factual. You may not like them but their membership is very steady

By: Stop
by: True   

It’s a problem

By: True
#5by:    

Delta zeta and alpha phi mostly

By: Sorority
#6by:    

One thing you can count on is that this page is not factual or accurate!

By: .
#7by:    

Aphi dz dg have high drop rates

By: Most

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.