facebook

curious

by: ?

Ill be coming to FSU next year and would like to rush. It has been my dream to be in a sorority. I go to a very small high school in oregon. I don't know anyone else at FSU. So what do sororities here look for? Money, looks, grades? Which is most important?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truthfully   

Top houses are looking for the It girl: gorgeous, knows how to use her brain, involved in high school, and money plays a factor. You don't have to be wealthy, but you have to be able to afford their dues or they're wasting a bid. As you go further down in the tiers, each house has girls with less of one of those things, or several of those things once you get into the bottom tier. Connections also play a role. There are beautiful smart girls in lower houses because they didn't know anyone before rush and so top houses pass over them in favor of someone they do know. It's really a numbers game and all about presenting the best parts of you. If i had to rank the importance though, keep in mind this is home of the hottest sorority girls, I'd say:
Looks>Personality/Involvement>Money>Grades

By: Truthfully
#2  by: Pathetic   

If it is really your dream to be in a sorority then you should really have higher goals....it's real not that big of an accomplishment

By: Pathetic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.