facebook

Chi o and phi mu need to calm down

by:    

So unnecessarily rude to every sorority on here. Especially to aphi, axo, DZ. They love to claim self ranks but Chi o constantly ranks themselves upper mid and Phi mu literally tried to say they were the top house earlier this semester. We haven’t forgotten. Maybe focus on your “amazing sisterhood” that these houses apparently lack and try to have an actual social presence on campus if you’re really that insecure.

Posted By: Bffr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Exactly! So true. If they weren’t so insecure they wouldn’t have to bash other sororities.

By: Exactly
#2by:    

Yes they are so sad to obsess over other sororities. They need to focus on themselves

By: Yep
#3by:    

No so true. Chi o especially is not as nice as they say they are. My friend in UF chi o said they wouldn’t do a meetup with them this past weekend for the game like a lot of other sororities did. Chi o and phi mu have serious insecurities that they try to cover up with superiority complexes. AXO, APhi, and DZ are amazing and fun sororities with beautiful girls that frats love. There’s no reason to hate. If they want to be like them then they need to stop hating on them

By: Fr
#4by:    

This is the craziest post ever. How did you ever come up with that it’s Chi O and Phi Mu that are bashing DZ and other sororities. This site is absolutely ridiculous. You have absolutely zero idea who is lurking behind the computer screen. It could be absolutely anyone stirring up the drama. You posting this shows you are the insure and negative person.

By: What in the world
by: Thank you   

I literally was about to post the same thing. It could be anyone posting stuff just to start drama. It’s so sad sororities come on here to complain about being bashed as they are bashing two wonderful sororities. Pathetic really.

By: Thank you
#5by:    

I hope bashing two amazing sororities made you feel better. You have no idea who is posting what. This is an anonymous site.

By: Pan❤️
#6by:    

This post made me laugh. DZ is the sorority that needs to calm down. Nobody else would have wrote this.

By: dZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

no one in phi mu thinks they’re top that was literally right after recruitment and could hv been someone who had their own ideas of rankings

By: chill
#8by:    

They really do need to calm down. Stop bashing other sororities already!

By: Stop
#9by:    

a mean girl/guy posted this. don’t believe this petty toxic gossip. try to be kind

By: actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.