facebook

Opinions on Mid Tier Houses

by:    

I hear so much talk about the top to upper mid tier houses, that I need the full rundown on the mid tier…the details of what those houses are like and everything.

Posted By: ????????
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi and theta are strong upper mid and very unproblematic, tri delt dropped to mid and aphi/axo/dz are right behind them. Those 3 are highly underrated imo, they all have gorgeous and fun girls, just got a little screwed over during zoom rush but are back with some of the strongest past few pcs. Then chi o/phi mu/kappa, the first 3 are sweet girls and great chapters, but they sit just below the other mid houses because they aren’t exactly KNOWN to be the life of the party going out type. Not saying there aren’t girls in those who are, they just are more reserved but still have amazing sisterhoods and sweet girls. SDT is rlly underrated as well and I would put them in the same row as these 3 bc they have so many stunning and fun girls, they just aren’t on here hyping themselves up 24/7. Every mid tier house here is amazing and better than top tier at a lot of other schools!!

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 🙄   

Stop DZ! It’s getting ridiculous. You are not above Chi o or Phi mu.

By: 🙄
by: Lmao   

I have friends in all 3 and all I have to say is DZ made its way up there

By: Lmao
#2by:    

Really phi Moooo and Chi oooo get a life ! Get over yourselves. You’re both bottom tier. Stop going after other sororities to make yourselves feel better. That’s pathetic!

By: Phi moooo
by: Lmao   

DZ for sure. The comment before brought the lurkers out.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.