facebook

Genuine Tier Question

by:    

Do tiers actually matter at FSU? I’ve been hearing so many mixed reviews and I don’t know what to think anymore. I’m on the side where they don’t matter, but I’m genuinely curious to see what everyone thinks. I always see all types of people in Greek life with each other constantly, so maybe it’s not that serious?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It only matters if you make it matter. Greek life is so large here, that if people seriously cared about it, nobody would be talking to each other. Tiers literally don’t exist. It’s something people make up based off shallow values. FSU has their own rankings on a scorecard, and they consider sororities you wouldn’t expect that are high-up on the list.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

you can have the most amazing experience in any tier sorority/fraternity the only that changes is how many followers you get

By: nope
#3by:    

No one cares

By: ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.