facebook

Why wasn't everyone invited to Greek Gala?

by:    

just perpetuating the tier system ig. was it officially signed off or an official event?

Posted By: heyguys
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Omg who cares. We’re literally in college, grow up. Sounds like you’re insecure of your sorority and think it should be everyone else’s problem. My sorority definitely isn’t top but I don’t see anything wrong with a joint event, that’s pretty standard at a lot of schools. The 4 sororities at greek gala are pretty much all in the same friend groups, that’s nothing to do with the tier system. No one would be complaining about tiers if it was the 4 bottom sororities or the mid sororities. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but people are allowed to choose who they want to have events with.

By: Grow up
#2by:    

Anybody can have a Greek Gala. If you are so upset have your own and invite the sororities and/or frats you want. I promise nobody gave a crap about it . Totally irrelevant.

By: Ok
#3by:    

It was for the cool and popular crowd only
Sorry

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.