facebook

OFFICIAL FSU FRAT RANKINGS FALL 2023

by: FSU

TOP:
THETA CHI - Has been proved innocent on all counts, throws great parties and tailgates.
PIKE - Has a good new pc however hasn't thrown that much this semester and been less involved imo.
TOP MID:
SIGEP - Good new pc, SPEDC was ok, tailgates have been good though, also very involved on campus.
SAE - SAEFARI was pretty fun, however the music wasn't the best, tailgates have been pretty good, however I hear they stir a lot of stuff on college ave with other fraternities.
KA - Just KA, probably the best brotherhood on campus and throws solid parties and tailgates.
DELTA CHI - Has definitely made me eat my words, EDX was very fun and their tailgates have been very solid. Could be more involved on campus though.
MID:
FIJI - SKIJI was fun along with the tailgates they throw however their brothers never seem to talk to girls and their brothers aren't the best looking. Very involved on campus though.
KAPPA SIG - Under investigation right now and very good possibility they are thrown off unfortunately, they haven't thrown really anything this semester otherwise they'd be top mid.
ALPHA DELT - Throws solid tailgates, party was ok, the brothers aren't the best looking but they are very involved on campus.
LOWER MID:
SIGMA CHI - Better than last year, however their house is tiny and the brothers dont really talk to the girls at their functions, however they are very involved on campus.
BETA - Still just beta, brothers aren't the best looking and they don't throw too much..
PILAM - Got worse from last year since they lost their house, not that involved anymore, heard their house is on the other side of downtown..?
BOTTOM:
CHI PHI - Just chi phi... not really any explaining needed, they are involved on campus though I'll give them that.
DELTA SIG - Still doesn't have a house, however does have a couple dozen brothers and sort of involved on campus.

These rankings are unbiased, just my personal opinion made from all of my friends that go out to these events. This was all made with judgement keeping new pcs and parties in consideration.

Posted By: FSU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: OMG    

SX sux. Pathetic losers.

By: OMG
by: HocNov 19, 2023 7:50:10 PM

You’re not taking Sigma Chi seriously enough. They are growing faster and larger than any other major fraternity. They’re going to get their house back. Sigma Chi is pulling from all the better sororities.

By: Hoc
#12  by: Bozo   

Pike above Theta Chi, everything else is accurate

By: Bozo
#13  by: Real    

Real ranks

By: Real
#14  by: Factual   

Out of all the rankings I've seen, this one is the most accurate and most descriptive. The ONLY thing I'd change is Pike over Theta chi but they are very interchangeable. Other than that I agree 100%, very accurate.

By: Factual
#15  by: Nice   

Accurate make these official, these are the REAL ranks whether you like it or not

By: Nice
#16  by: lol   

most accurate one

By: lol
by: lol Dec 11, 2023 9:29:09 PM

I think you’ve commented enough on this one thread. Lol!

By: lol
#17  by: Bump   

Best rankings this deserves to serve as the official list, if you're mad at this list you're probably 1. In a fraternity that isnt good or B. Don't know what you're talking about

By: Bump
#18  by: rly   

pike over theta chi any day and alpha delt over sigma chi

By: rly
#19  by: Real   

Bump.

By: Real
#20  by: Yes   

Bump!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.