facebook

OFFICIAL FSU FRAT RANKINGS FALL 2023

by:    

TOP:
THETA CHI - Has been proved innocent on all counts, throws great parties and tailgates.
PIKE - Has a good new pc however hasn't thrown that much this semester and been less involved imo.
TOP MID:
SIGEP - Good new pc, SPEDC was ok, tailgates have been good though, also very involved on campus.
SAE - SAEFARI was pretty fun, however the music wasn't the best, tailgates have been pretty good, however I hear they stir a lot of stuff on college ave with other fraternities.
KA - Just KA, probably the best brotherhood on campus and throws solid parties and tailgates.
DELTA CHI - Has definitely made me eat my words, EDX was very fun and their tailgates have been very solid. Could be more involved on campus though.
MID:
FIJI - SKIJI was fun along with the tailgates they throw however their brothers never seem to talk to girls and their brothers aren't the best looking. Very involved on campus though.
KAPPA SIG - Under investigation right now and very good possibility they are thrown off unfortunately, they haven't thrown really anything this semester otherwise they'd be top mid.
ALPHA DELT - Throws solid tailgates, party was ok, the brothers aren't the best looking but they are very involved on campus.
LOWER MID:
SIGMA CHI - Better than last year, however their house is tiny and the brothers dont really talk to the girls at their functions, however they are very involved on campus.
BETA - Still just beta, brothers aren't the best looking and they don't throw too much..
PILAM - Got worse from last year since they lost their house, not that involved anymore, heard their house is on the other side of downtown..?
BOTTOM:
CHI PHI - Just chi phi... not really any explaining needed, they are involved on campus though I'll give them that.
DELTA SIG - Still doesn't have a house, however does have a couple dozen brothers and sort of involved on campus.

These rankings are unbiased, just my personal opinion made from all of my friends that go out to these events. This was all made with judgement keeping new pcs and parties in consideration.

Posted By: FSU
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Sig ep self rank sig ep self rank

By: Lol
by: FSU   

Where would you put sigep then if you think a sigep posted this? Lol

By: FSU
by: Rival   

I’m not an Sig ep but I’m in a rival fraternity. In my opinion Sig Ep has gotten better esp. w/a new house. They’re good, better than Fiji or Kappa Sig. Hard to judge because Sig Ep doesn’t rush the same types of guys who join SAE or KA or Theta Chi. They cross-rush with Pike some but not a whole lot. They cross-rush some with Beta but SPE is way above Beta.

By: Rival
#2by:    

Solid list, only thing I'd change is sigep below KA then its spot on

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I am VERY HAPPY that TX has been PROVEN to be the victim of false accusations.
Pike got a fantastic fall pc. A lot of their brothers are active on campus as varsity athletes.
KA is my favorite overall fraternity. Definitely the class of college Avenue. Sororities like them better than Sig Ep, and KA is classier than SAE.
I am sorry to hear about Kappa Sigma. They had a lot of potential. The Sigma Chis used to live in that house maybe they’ll get it back.
I agree about Delta Chi. They’re a lot better than people have heard.

By: Me
#4by:    

KA is just under Theta Chi (and definitely above Sig Ep and SAE). Also, Sigma Chi is definitely mid now. Cute PC and crazy involved.

By: SH
by: Really?   

SIGMA CHI LMAO

By: Really?
by: SH   

Actually yes. Super impressive rise for a fraternity that was off campus a few years ago. Gotta give them some credit. I'm impressed and my sisters like them. Nice guys.

By: SH
by: Truth    

SX sux. Horrible.

By: Truth
#5by:    

SAE down, upper mid has been divided between them and KA rlly depends on preference. The same girls are still going to KA, but SAE is losing a lot of popularity to sig ep imo. They‘re both very similar in terms of vibe, just very different types of guys. They’re both problematic in different ways, but I think girls are getting tired of the constant SAE drama. I’m not the biggest fan of sig ep either because they’re total sweats and full of themselves, but they’re a lot more chill and “classy” in comparison.

By: Noles
#6by:    

said nothing about the new pc's. pike pc is miles ahead of theta chi. the reason ox got in trouble this semester was because of the new pc. SAE over SigEp, saefai was just a better party and their events are more fun. Also SAE new pc is rly good.

By: umm
#7by:    

solid list i'd leave it as is

By: Solid
#8by:    

Good list this is accurate

By: Good
#9by:    

Bumppp this it right here

By: Bump
#10by:    

I'd put Pike over theta chi but apart from that the list is spot on

By: FL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.