facebook

Rankings Opinions

by:    

I feel like rankings are just a freshman thing tbh. I see members of all diff orgs hangout together, so clearly no one cares abt those things past a few months being into Greek life.

Posted By: Yes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, but your internship opportunities and after-college connections will vary depending on which fraternity you join. Yes this is true so don’t say it’s not.

By: Yes
by: what?   

you don’t need a certain org to get an internship lmao

By: what?
by: Disappointed    

That's not true. If you think a corporation is hiring you based off of your college social fraternity/sorority, you're going to be very disappointed.

By: Disappointed
#2by:    

I got an amazing internship in DC with a top political firm that has lead to a job offer after graduation and I am a member of a “low tier” sorority. I love my sorority. Connections aren’t necessarily FSU, and my sorority is nationally strong with lots of connections.

By: Not true
#3by:    

So true

By: Yessssss
#4by:    

Exactly

By: Yep
#5by:    

Agreed. No one cares

By: Agreed.
#6by:    

Correct

By: Correct
#7by:    

You’re right. Only those who peeked in high school care about this.

By: High school

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Totally agree. As someone in Greek life, tiers matter if you want it to. Other than that, nobody really cares for them. Way too many opinions on who should be where, so it’s better to stay uncomplicated.

By: Yuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.