facebook

Fall 24 frat rush

by:    

I honestly feel like I missed out this year to say the least… I was wondering if it’s too late to rush for a Junior or should I still do it?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

100% give it a shot. A ton of guys transfer in from TCC and rush as juniors every year, and in general I know a lot who rush after freshman year. Sororities are the same way, Greek life here is big but it’s pretty chill so I would rush because so many people have also been in your position and are happy they just went for it. As long as you’re chill and try to get to know some guys in frats you should be fine.

By: Fsu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: curious    

ty for insight on things and I’ll give it a shot it seems really fun imo

By: curious
by: Yessss   

From a girl’s perspective definitely rush even if you’re just questioning it. I joined my sorority as a sophomore and a lot of my guy friends pledged frats as sophomores/juniors it’s totally normal here imo

By: Yessss
#2by:    

Everyone rushes at their own time. There’s no “right” time to rush. What matters is that you feel comfortable doing it and live with no regrets.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.