Kkg

Sdt
Gphi
Aopi

Agd

Posted By: Agree
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I put zta and adpi as #1 because even though zta didn’t crush it this year they have been extremely consistent with very good pcs while adpi has had good pcs and did better than normal this year. Kd has had multiple average pcs for 3-4 years with both zta and adpi out rushing them however this year they came in strong. Ddd has had very mixed results the last several years as well as dg. Both dealt with no house which affected them. Theta def struggled this year as did piphi and I think Aphi stole many girls from them. Xo recruits a very specific girl as does phi mu and that hasn’t changed. Axo has an identity crisis they need to figure out. Dz finally got a decent pc but we will need to see if they stay. Kkg continues to improve while gphi declines and aopi and agd remain stays quo.

Just an honest evaluation of the whole

By: Agree
by: 🛑    

🛑 Subjective rankings are ridiculous, biased, and hurtful. 

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🛑
#2by:    

DDD down💀

By: plz
by: Nah   

Overall still pretty good

By: Nah
#3by:    

I’d drop ddd down to upper mid but other than that good

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Aphi is not that high. They are equal or even below Phi Mu.

By: Brooke
by: Honestly    

They have done a great job recruiting and have risen quickly through the system. They do take some risky girls but I do think they have done very well very quickly, so yes they deserve to be that high. They are def siphoning off theta and piphi pnms

By: Honestly
by: JP   

Totally agree. This was a Aphi post self ranking as usual

By: JP
#5by:    

Aphi above Theta???? LMAO. APhi please don’t start the self ranking again like you did all least year.

By: Angel
by: Real   

Theta didn’t you cob again this year?
Sorry but I wrote this post and I’m def not an Aphi but kudos to them for another solid PC

By: Real
#6by:    

JUST STOP APHI

By: gg
#7by:    

Fair ranks!

By: Good
#8by:    

I swear Aphi must tell their members to live on this site. Nobody spring COBs 25 girls and are even mid tier. Keep self ranking to try to hid the constants membership retention problems every semester.

By: Stop Aphi
by: Brooke   

Lmao.

By: Brooke
by: Sorry   

It’s DZ that lives on this site

By: Sorry
#9by:    

Just move Aphi under piphi then perfect

By: Almost
#10by:    

Aphi below phi mu….and everyone knows it

By: Aphi embarassing themselv

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.