Sdt

Gphi
Kkg
Aopi

Agd

Posted By: Ranks 2023
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Seriously. Completely unbiased. Adpi got the strongest pc followed closely by KD. I think a bunch of mids got amazing pc's too. It was a very interesting and strong Rush. I honestly don't think anyone had a "weak" year. It was a good year for Panhellenic.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ummm   

Girl have you seen tri delta’s PC? There’s a reason why so many girls in houses that are actually top drop them first or second round.

By: Ummm
#2by:    

I’d put KKG above Gphi. Otherwise, good.

By: HEY
#3by:    

KKG up, DDD down, Phi Mu down, XO down, DG up, DZ up

By: Almost
#4by:    

If I look at the whole sorority I’d rank them as follows after this fall

Zta/adpi{both have continually had solid pcs)
Kd( multiple years of average pcs
Ddd mixed results last 3 years
Dg improving results

Aphi improving results
Theta losing girls to other houses
Piphi losing girls to other houses
Xo. Continual strong recruiting of the xo type

Axo mixed results
Phimu mixed results
Dz improving results/ retention issues
Kkg improving

Sdt mixed results
Gohi- declining
Aopi status quo

Agd no comment

By: No
by: No   

I put zta and adpi as #1 because even though zta didn’t crush it this year they have been extremely consistent with very good pcs while adpi has had good pcs and did better than normal this year. Kd has had multiple average pcs for 3-4 years with both zta and adpi out rushing them however this year they came in strong. Ddd has had very mixed results the last several years as well as dg. Both dealt with no house which affected them. Theta def struggled this year as did piphi and I think Aphi stole many girls from them. Xo recruits a very specific girl as does phi mu and that hasn’t changed. Axo has an identity crisis they need to figure out. Dz finally got a decent pc but we will need to see if they stay. Kkg continues to improve while gphi declines and aopi and agd remain stays quo.

Just an honest evaluation of the whole

By: No
by: Agree   

Fair analysis

By: Agree
by: Huh   

What does that mean that phi mu and do recruit a specific type of girl

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.