facebook

social events??

by: transfer

i'm potential transfer and would rejoin my sorority here if i get in. i'm just wondering what kind of social events do sororities have here? do they swap with frats or have formals? fsu greek life is a very different vibe than what i'm coming from so i'm curious

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hold on   

It is not automatic that the chapter here would accept you to affiliate. A lot of sororities have a policy of needing to vote you in, and if they didn't then you would take alum status and not be in a sorority. You need to check your national's policy to see what the process is, and then, if you get in to the school, reach out to the chapter.

By: hold on
by: opOct 22, 2023 11:31:10 AM

i’m already aware of my chapter’s affiliation process and have things sorted there. i’m just asking because fsu isn’t the only option im looking at and i wanna get the over all view of each place. im asking about social events, not the affiliation process. thanks!

By: op
#2  by: em   

hey girly, fsu is a lot of fun just make sure you stay away from theta chi and pike. don't wanan have fentanyl in your drink.

By: em

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.