I’m just curious ab it- \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Sup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

It’s vanilla.. plain boring vanilla sorry

By: Ha
by: You’re so dumbOct 12, 2023 11:37:16 AM

Your feelings must be so hurt for being turned down by one of them. Sorry you’re so dumb.

DZ has beautiful, smart, classy, fun girls! They are so nice and friendly. And rising up through the ranks, so the haters will hate. They are an amazing sisterhood!

By: You’re so dumb
#2  by: Lee    

Gorgeous girls, gorgeous house, and close sisterhood. Sweet girls.

By: Lee
by: OmgOct 12, 2023 9:11:30 PM

This is hilarious

By: Omg
by: Truth Oct 23, 2023 3:34:39 PM

Beautiful is an adjective I have NEVER heard DZ described as. Not a great sisterhood as evidenced by low membership high drop rate and COBS. .
Huge over exaggeration on their PC but I do hope they retain them

By: Truth
#3  by: sweetest girls    

Every DZ I have met are all beautiful, sweet, and fun. And they had the prettiest PC this year. That’s why people are hating on them, because they are moving up and passing them by on the way up.

By: sweetest girls
by: Right!Oct 13, 2023 2:41:04 PM

They’ve officially moved from the top of the bottom tier to the bottom of the mid.
Congrats

By: Right!
by: lolOct 23, 2023 8:56:58 AM

how is dz anywhere close to bottom? i’ve met a lot through my roommates who are dzs and they’re rlly cool girls. don’t understand where the hate is coming from they keep to themselves imo

By: lol
#4  by: truth    

dz girls (in my experience) tend to not have a great sisterhood and be very competitive with other sororities/focused on ranks but if they’re happy being like that whatever

By: truth
#5  by: Hot   

DZ PCs are fire!

By: Hot
#6  by: Stop   

Quit spamming the upvotes you moron

By: Stop
#7  by: Anonymouss   

Every dz I’ve met have been so genuine and nice. They’re honestly the best girls to be around as they are super fun and uplifting to everyone around them!

By: Anonymouss
#8  by: zzzs   

DZ women are beautiful and smart! I’ve heard nothing but praise about them especially for the new PC!!

By: zzzs
#9  by: idk   

i only have (had) 3 friends in dz, but they all dropped with in a year bc they all didn’t like it. i haven’t met a lot of dz so i have no personal experience. but my friends that were all in it told me not so good stories of why they dropped… mostly said fake sisterhood and wasn’t a great place to be.

By: idk
#10  by: tbh   

you can read the posts from the guys who think they’re hot and girls in dz who are happy they can pretend to be top tier now, but the truth is they have major retention issues for a reason. I know multiple girls who have dropped because the sisterhood feels fake. the ones still in it i have met are not nice to other sororities or each other because they think they’re better than everyone else. that’s the truth.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.