facebook

STOP hating on DZ because they are now at the top!

by:    

Lift each other up ladies! Women are strongest together. Little girls gossip and fight. Women support women. Isn’t that what sisterhood is all about? Everyone is allowed to win. There is enough room at the top. Stop the madness and support each other already!!!

Posted By: Stop the Hate!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dz is top of the bottom tier now stfu and go buy some more followers and give out the rest of your COBS

By: Ok
by: Truth   

Not in DZ but have to say that you sound so ignorant. And obviously you don’t go to FSU or you would know that DZ got over 85 New Gorgeous Girls So they didn’t need to COB. I go to FSU so I know and I heard that tri delta and DG couldn’t get enough girls and had to do COB. So maybe you’re in one of those falling sororities so you have to slam the sororities that are rising to the top. You’re sad.

By: Truth
by: Facts   

They will drop like they always do. Dz has one of the worst retention rates .. buy some more followers

By: Facts
#2by:    

This is accurate af

By: af

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

they literally did do cob lmao

By: anyways
by: Bffr    

Ok and so did Theta and Tri Delt? Does that mean they’re bottom now? Tri Delt had to give out snap bids because they couldn’t get enough PNMs back. All three are still great sororities. It’s really not that deep.

By: Bffr
by: Actually   

The difference is historically theta and tridelt have had strong recruitments year after year whereas dz has struggled almost every year having to do cob more importantly retaining membership so to say dz is rising is just not accurate. They had an ok recruitment which is great but compared to other mid tiers not as good.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.