facebook

Reviewing the Fratermity tailgates I went to

by:    

So I started in heritage because I live right by there. Delta chi enjoyable but guys kinda annoying but was fun. Nothing that stood out. Kinda empty but nothing bad . Then pike. I have lots of friends in the fraternity but it was pretty dead, not as bad as delta chi but it felt like there was more guys then girls(same as d chi) but there was so much more to do and they had a keg. Next was college avenue. KA was first lots of fun the guys there are so nice. Then theta chi which is fun like always just kinda stuffed but my ex is here so I had to show, always love amazing. Then sae, which the line was horrible it was almost down to fiji and it was stuffed inside too. Besides the line it was a lot of fun they just started running out of drinks at the end and guys were blacked out throwing stuff. Then I passed by fiji said hi nothing crazy nice bathrooms and food. Then I last went to ksig which was alright nothing like heritage or college avenue but good. I was having friend til a drunk guy spilt his drink on me and yelled at me. After that I went to game then Bajas but it was a great night!

Posted By: Awww
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Also which is great is a lot of the college avenue frats have liquor and if you know guys inside you can skip the lines, I just wanted to stay neutral but I got to skip the lines at theta chi and sae. Those were the only two that really had lines in the whole thing

By: Awww
by: Awww   

I think college avenue is the best but again it’s your personal preference on the guys you like and stuff I like the guys from all the fraternities I went to all great guys just all very unique to their own houses with their personalities. Girls In my sorority tend to hop between the college Ave houses mostly but some hang at heritage or even sig Ep sometimes

By: Awww
#2by:    

Ahhhhh

By: Uuuu
#3by:    

Wasn’t theta chi and sae sponsored tailgates this year too? They both had energy drink booths at their tailgates

By: Nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.