facebook

plastic surgery for rush

by:    

Couldn't get into Zeta or kd and those are the only two houses I was considering. Its honestly embarrassing to go to my sorority which is ranked low every day. Its embarrassing to request pike guys to follow and they don't follow back when they see my sorority tag on my ig.If I'm going to be honest I rlly want to sleep with tall jacked dudes who are in top frats and they only go for girls in top sororities. Since I couldn't get in, I am going to get plastic surgery so I can be gorgeous and guarantee a spot in either of these two sororities next year. I am getting liposuction, breast implants, a nose job, lip filler, bleaching my hair platinum, and getting surgery to change the color of my eyes from brown to blue.

Do you think it will work?

Posted By: A
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Definitely written by a dude

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

girl shut up. I know the reason I didn’t get in is because I’m a brunette and I’m like 4’11 they all recruit tall skinny blondes. I was even thinking of leg lengthening surgery that’s how desperate I am. I feel so ashamed to be in kkg and not get back follow requests from pike.

By: A
by: lol   

that is a YOU problem if pikes aren’t following you back no one gives af about ranks unless you’re an agd

By: lol
#3by:    

Wtf.

By: F
#4by:    

Go to Dr Rawlings, he did my work and I've been to Pike formal and Theta Chi Semi

By: kd
#5by:    

Literally no one cares about ranks. It doesn’t matter as long as you are pretty. I have a friend in AGD who literally has 3 Pikes fighting over her. I have another friend in KD who is also super pretty and pulls a lot of guys. Both girls are beautiful and are in different ranks but still get guys

By: Lmao
#6by:    

If you are willing to endure surgery, why not have gender re-assignment surgery and then go through fraternity rush?
Which fraternity would you want to join? I have my thoughts about which ones.

By: Rocky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.