facebook

rushing as a sophomore?

by:    

I plan on rushing as a sophomore and I feel like that might put me at a disadvantage. i know that there is an upperclassmen quota that has recently been put into place but I also heard that not all sororities have to follow this quota. Is this true? someone please help me!

Posted By: go noles
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I rushed as a sophomore and it was great! the upperclassmen quota really helps. As a freshman I was cut from several houses quickly (it was the worst experience of my life), but as a sophomore I was asked back to more houses and actually maxed out in every round (it was such a confidence boost)!

Just be yourself and everything will work out! Something that helped me going through the second time was knowing that these girls rushing you are just as and if not more scared than you. They NEED to make a good impression because they want you to want to join their sisterhood!

By: Do it!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

But no, sororities do not have to use the upperclassman quota. Some use it, some don't.

By: Southern
#3by:    

being a sophomore is no big deal. there might be one or two bean counter sororities that cut you, but who cares about them?

By: no worries

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.