facebook

Mid Tier Thoughts?

by: Yeah

Just an opinion I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if mid tier houses become the new top tier houses. This year's rush has gone amazingly well for the mid tier houses and they def seem to be on the rise. The rankings on here are so depressingly outdated and everyone seems to base the current one's off those...they haven't changed in years!

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg   

Yes omg I'm so glad someone pointed this out bc like you go way back to years ago on here and the rankings haven't changed one bit. I'm convinced too that mid tier houses are on the come up as they deserve to be. They're not getting the recognition they should have.

By: Omg
by: LolSep 5, 2023 7:09:11 PM

Good to see that so many had a great rush but keep in mind one good PC doesn’t affect ranks all that much for any house top mid or bottom. It’s consistency in recruiting well over a few years that truly changes placement

By: Lol
by: DamnSep 5, 2023 8:27:58 PM

I told you get off Greek rank Mama!!! Says all top tier girls

By: Damn
by: FactSep 7, 2023 10:07:54 AM

It does take multiple years of really strong recruiting for perceptions of those groups by others to change rankings.
The difficulty the mid tier houses and lower tend to face is that the top 3-5 houses are remarkably consistent and a somewhat less than stellar pc doesn’t really affect them as much.
Even so, the so call mid tier houses are ALL really super strong groups so tiers are not really relevant as far as I can see.

By: Fact
#2  by:    

When you have a green system this strong, Mid tier will always be GREAT. I don’t think this is anything new…

Now, I definitely agree that some of the lower mid did not exceedingly well. Perhaps closed the gap a bit. I’ve always thought the biggest gap was upper mid to lower mid. But maybe that has changed.

By: …

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.