facebook

fall cob chapters

by:    

looking for a real answer on who’s participating in fall cob and how exactly to participate or market myself as a pnm. i’ve gotten many people say it’s hopeless, that greek like may not be for me if i didn’t find my home in the fall etc, but i know i want want to join a sorority so am just looking for real advice please

Posted By: cob
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

following

By: pnm
#2by:    

I think I saw aoii posted something this week for cob but I don’t know abt other chapters

By: o

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think if you get in touch with the Greek life office, they should tell you who is hosting COB events. It also can't hurt to DM houses you're interested on social media and ask, they just might not respond! It won't make you look like a tryhard or anything, it will just make you look interested and help put you on their radar.

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.