facebook

ranks never changed

by: hey

scroll all the way to the ranks back in the first few greek rank pages. they’re the same as now lol and it’s not bc the sororities stayed in the same rank. we all kno zetas not still top. ranks are changed stop w reading the same thing on here that the “top” sororities post over and over again

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no shiii   

alumni troll this site so they just cal their houses top over and over again lol. anyone who actually goes here sees the “middle tier” sororities better generally. the ranks aren’t real on here lol

By: no shiii
#2  by: Lol   

It’s not the “top” ones posting. I think those 3-5 are pretty confident that they are strong houses and historically recruit well. As for change it does happen but it’s subtle and usually takes place in the so call, lower to mid tiers where more movement is possible.
Zeta is a very strong house along with Kd ddd adpi and dg and yes those are all great houses!
No need to be nasty toward any house. As you will soon find out, ranks don’t matter now that you are in Greek life. Be nice

By: Lol
#3  by: Fyi   

Here are some examples of change I’ve seen in ranks…

Gphi has fallen from mid to lower
Aphi has risen
Kkg has risen
Ddd has fallen
Phi mu has risen

The rest pretty much the same

By: Fyi
by: YesAug 29, 2023 7:01:28 AM

This!

By: Yes
by: ElleAug 29, 2023 7:23:46 AM

I would add…..

DZ- BIG improvement since I started. Most improved 💯

ADPI- up

ZTA- down

By: Elle
#4  by: Omg   

I wouldn't say that rankings exist, so to speak, but there are houses in which they recruit more, therefore, they have some sort of right to be picky and competitive. Those houses tend to drop more, so I guess you could say they're "top houses". People usually associate houses that drop the most and are the most wanted to be top tier, whereas, the houses that take in an average number of girls with low drop rates tend to be mid-to-low tier.

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.