facebook

bid day themes !!

by:    

kkgs bid day theme was so good I wish we all started just full on chapter themes with the jerseys its so cute and classic! I also loved DZ’s theme with the I love DZ shirts!!! Happy bid day everyoneeeee

Posted By: 473828382991
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ADpi and DZ literally had the same theme.

By: Ok
by: Yep   

And they both were lowkey disappointing.

By: Yep
by: Pngddfdhj   

Both cute! (:

By: Pngddfdhj
by: pan   

nah adpi was from strangers to sisters and dz was i <3 dz like new york

By: pan
by: 😂   

Why do you care😂get a life Karen

By: 😂
#2by:    

Kappa was boring wannabe bama. The fun of bid day is not knowing your theme and being excited. Adpi and DZ were basically the same. Zeta and APHI were similar.

By: 23
by: 22222   

Kappa was fun, it was still a surprise and different to past ones? Adpi and DZ had different themes one was new york and the other we aren’t really strangers? Zeta was glitz and glamour and aphi was futuristic…

All themes were amazing & overall a great bid day (:

By: 22222
by: what   

aphi and zeta weren’t similar 😭 adpi and dz were just because of the shirts but theme-wise pretty different

By: what
#3by:    

KKG had the best decorated house hands down. Love the classic letter shirts which is what the new members want. PC '23 is beautiful. Way to go, Kappa!!

By: Kappa killed it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Who tf cares about the themes! Everyone does the same stuff year after year. It’s over. Move on! No one cares!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.