facebook

Honest opinions on AXO

by:    

Just received a bid from AXO earlier today, but I’m not too sure about them. They were my second choice, which is still good, but I’m not entirely convinced. What is everyone’s honest opinion on them? How are they as a sorority, the individual girls, sisterhood, etc.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are a solid chapter! Pretty low-key, but a good sisterhood and I never really hear about them having drama. It's too late to rush or COB, so give them a chance and try it out for a few weeks. If you still are unsure/unhappy, you can always drop before initiation and rush again in the fall. But honestly, there's nothing embarrassing or wrong about AXO!

By: honest
#2by:    

Take the bid and be happy and you'll see what they are like and you can make up your own damn mind instead of asking on a terrible anonymous website. THere are girls who were dropped from them who would kill for a bid there.

By: omg
#3by:    

Alpha Chi is a good chapter. You are fortunate to have gotten a bid to a great house. Be grateful, get over yourself, get over to the house and start making friends.

By: AXO
#4by:    

they are overall a wonderful chapter - good rep, great sisterhood, known to be smart but also party and the ones I know hang out with theta chi/sig ep’s. give them a chance and if you end up not liking it after a couple weeks then drop before initiation and re rush!

By: :)
#5by:    

Honestly at this point since you can't rush til next fall if your drop, you should just get to know your PC and play it by ear for a few weeks. Chances are, you'll make some great connections and stay. If not, drop before initiation and try again next fall.

By: Iykyk
#6by:    

Wonderful chapter full of smart, involved, beautiful girls!! Great sisterhood and solid reputation.

By: Nole
#7by:    

The hot axo’s graduated 2022 after that pc left went kinda down… all the sig ep and theta chi groupies

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Great house with all around strong reputation. They swap with top tier frats. If you feel like tiers are important, they are considered lower top tier or upper mid. Pretty damn good…

If you rush as a sophomore you will not get a house considered higher tier than AXO. You will get lower. Which may be just fine with you. But you should be aware of that reality.

I will say, that the AXOs I know are confident and accomplished…well liked by other sororities, and they definitely don’t want someone there that doesn’t want to be there.

By: …
by: Bottle girls    

I personally know juniors this year that got a bids from ZTA, ADPI, theta and Tri-D. If you already are good friends with girls in those sororities and a junior transfer in you most certainly can get a bid to any sorority.

By: Bottle girls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.