facebook

Now it’s time for frat rush

by:    

Hardest to get into with longest interviews big 4 (theta chi, pike, ka, sae). After that can’t go wrong with joining ksig, Dchi, Sig Ep. If you really can’t get Any of those mid three then probably beta or pi lam. There’s also phi tau but there’s some SA issues going on rn.

Posted By: Frat rush time
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Admittedly, I am alum. I was here from 2009-2013.

WTF happened? Lol our top fraternities were Pike, Delt, Phi Sigma Kappa, Sigma Chi, and Phi Delt. Then ATO, Phi Tau, Pi Kapp, and KA. And LXA but once you accidentally kill a XO in the house, they obviously rescind your charter.

SAE and Theta Chi were nothing houses. Sig Ep? Delta Chi? Lol I remember them giving my sorority house shirts and the older girls threw them away so we wouldn't be seen wearing them.

Y'all need to stop hazing before there's nothing left. Happy for the houses that are doing well now, but be careful.

By: what happened
by: Old   

Kids these days would never last on ACB hahaha 2008-2012 were THE best years of FSU Greek life back when we had a bar on campus and TFM!

By: Old
by: ACB   

You're so right. Lol they complain about this site being toxic...it's so chill compared to ACB. It was the best of times...it was the worst of times...obly. ;)

By: ACB
by: Lol   

Okay boomer

By: Lol
by: lol   

Oh yes, such a boomer at age 31 lmao. If you want to stay college-aged forever, be my guest. I'm sure your family and friends will miss you, but hey, at least you wont be old. Better dead than grown, right?

By: lol
by: Boomer Brad   

How could anyone forget??? The D in DG stood for DUI hahahaha and all the golden girls got kicked out too. But they were still top. Nationally the hottest girls, all brunette and tan from Miami. Our era is where all of these kids get their stereotypes. A time before Alpha Phi and Alpha O (who????) FSUACB forever

By: Boomer Brad
#2by:    

There is no Big 4. SAE is elite only in their own minds. Pike, KA and Theta Chi are the 3.

By: Big 3
by: Uh   

Uh oh somebody is angry. We usually go to KA sae and theta chi. Even ksig a lot college avenue is where everything is at now. If anything pike has lost it.

By: Uh
#3by:    

Any of the active, recognized fraternities are worth looking at, with the exception of Phi Tau and Sig Pi which are not recognized and are irrelevant to our Greek Community. Do not waste any time with these two fraternities.

By: IFC
#4by:    

I think sig chi should be ranked in those middle three def on the come up for sure

By: Mhmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

IS DELT GONE???

By: DDD08

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.