facebook

Rho Gammas?

by:    

I am amazed at the questions on here from PNM's. Isn't the recruitment process explained adequately? Aren't the Rho Gams answering these questions and explaining stuff to the PNM's? Not understanding bid matching or SIP or snap bidding or cob or any of this basic stuff, I mean is this Pan's fault or are the PNM's not paying attention, or are they just random people posing as PNM's asking this stuff?

Posted By: where r u
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s random people stirring drama. I seriously doubt many PNMs are on this site.

By: Truth
#2by:    

Yeah no as a PNM it seems like the Rho Gams are discouraged from bringing up SIP, Snap Bids, or COB. They strongly encourage us to rank two and go where we’re “supposed” to because they tell us that “if we didn’t get a bid from a house we rly liked they probably saw us in a different house” and other platitudes. And my rho gam was clueless ab snap bids and COB tbh. It seems like they’re trained to not give us info or they just don’t know ab it unless they did it themselves.

By: struggling PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Stop the drama   

Let’s be honest. If everyone got the sorority they wanted there would be 5 sororities and most girls would be without a house like they did years ago. This system is not to screw you it’s to maximize your chances. Years ago most of y’all complaining wouldn’t be in a sorority because you would be completely dropped. So it’s up to the pnm’s. Do you want to be in a sorority? Or do you want to be in a certain sorority? Two very different questions. 16 out of the 17 sororities are amazing! Enjoy your 4 years Greek or NOT.

By: Stop the drama
by: ^^^   

Thank you to whoever wrote this.

By: ^^^
by: No drama   

Yeah, but the questions on here are about how it all works. Will I get a bid to my second house if they have me ranked higher than my first, can i get a cob on bid day, can i ask my favorite house for a snap, what are the odds i will get my suicide house????? Honestly, not addressing those things doesn't exactly help pnm's stay in the proess. There's nothing wrong with taking the mystery out and not leaving it up to pnm's to try to make sense of it on their own.

By: No drama
by: and   

And also the pnm's on here wanting to know when they would receive the call if they have been dropped for SIP. They could at least be guaranteed they will hear between X:00 and Y:00. The fact that they are asking on here is terrible. I know they are told not to SIP but some are always going to and it's not fair to not address that.

By: and

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.