facebook

Should I reach out to the house I want a snap from

by:    

I don't really know how these work but if I dm the house I want to give me a snap bid would it help my chances? I've read on this site that this house tends to give out snap bids each year. Idk

Posted By: n
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No, snap bidding is part of the recruitment process, there is no reaching out to a sorority before bid day. You can reach out after bid day if you are interested in a COB.

By: No
#2by:    

Definitely don’t do that lmao

By: Lmfao
#3by:    

Snaps are already given out. Only the rho gam and pnm know they got a snap. Snaps are before you run home. COB will start after. It may be open now or it may start tomorrow or later in the week. Right now sororities want to enjoy their new sisters. They are not worried about pnms that dropped because they didn’t get certain houses back.

By: Stop
#4by:    

Go ahead and call the sorority you want a snap from. Also email all the exec officers. Stop by the house and tell them you want a snap.

By: Snaps

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Do not recommend dropping by the house to tell them you want a bid for sororities. Keep in mind if a house has voted on you they cannot change their vote if you were not invited back. If you were not high enough on bid list this is another issue but you would have gotten a bid if you exercised all your options(if you had only one house for pref you would get it and if you had two houses for pref you would have been offered a bid from at least one house). If you dropped out before this then you will most likely be out until spring rush unless you know so many girls in a house. If you suicide your out until next fall. People waiting on snap bids etc wait a long time as these are far and few usually not to the top houses but houses you may have dropped out of rush over as you did not want them.

By: keep in mind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.