Theta

Posted By: being fr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1by:    

best on sisterhood, I could see this being pretty accurate

By: tbh
#2by:    

honestly if u think about it, this makes sense. i woukd put aopi further down tho i can’t think of an explanation for them being so high

By: i mean
#3by:    

This one is it!

By: Truth
#4by:    

finally a new and accurate rank but i still would lower dz i know lots of girls who dropped because they couldn’t make any friends

By: true
by: Yep   

DZ has all beautiful, smart, sweet, fun girls! They are a top house. And look at the new PC 23. All gorgeous! Go DZ!

By: Yep
#5by:    

Definitely only based on Sisterhood

By: .
by: Sam   

Isn’t that what a sorority is all about..,Sisterhood. Which includes beautiful, smart, classy, friendly, involved girls that all these top house have. Let’s keep it real.

By: Sam
by: ^^^   

Yes, that’s the whole point of a sorority, SISTERHOOD.

By: ^^^
#6by:    

😂😂😂
Sorry but this is just a fantasy.

By: Omg
by: LOL   

Stop trolling this site. You probably don’t even go to FSU. I actually go to FSU and this is how it is here. The great reputations of these top houses over the years speak for themselves.

By: LOL
#7by:    

This is the real rankings

By: 2023
#8by:    

U have to be kidding😭😭😭no way that dg, theta, Aphi, and kd are in bottom 5. What world are u living in

By: Omfg
by: FSU 23   

You obviously don’t go to FSU now. Look at what’s happening now. Not 20 years ago.

By: FSU 23
by: duh   

looking at sisterhood it’s completely accurate

By: duh
#9by:    

Accurate

By: Fsu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

i’m ngl this person prolly wrote this as a joke and all the girls saw their sorority and ran away with it

By: why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.