facebook

dropping recruitment

by:    

I’m just heartbroken about withdrawing from recruitment instead of signing the mraba. I’m a sophomore so I won’t be going through recruitment again. I didn’t feel a connection to the chapters I got back for pref so I decided not to commit to it. Is any one else going through the same thing or have any advice?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

same but it’s okay you’ll make friends and you don’t need greek life to do that

By: pnm
#2by:    

If you’re still interested, I’d work on yourself and push yourself to be the best possible you that you can be, and next year or whenever you rush again, you’ll for sure find your home! Life is about not giving up on what you want, and you got this!

By: It’s ok
#3by:    

You made the decision to drop out of recruitment. That’s on you. You had invitations to pref. You CHOSE not to go back. And “did not connect “ means, “I am better than the sororities who invited me back.I deserve better.”So get over yourself, deal with your decision, and move on.

By: Really?
by: not true   

if someone genuinely doesn't connect to a chapter, then they shouldn't be spending thousands on it just to feel out of place. it does NOT mean that this pnm thinks she's better than whichever chapters she got back

By: not true
by: No   

You really don't know if you will fit into a chapter after a few brief recruitment conversations.

By: No
#4by:    

Yes it does.

By: No connection

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.