by:    

what’s the girls in dg rlly like????? need help so bad

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

do they have a genuine sisterhood?

By: pnm
by: Truth   

They are notorious for having a poor sisterhood. Very cliquey and mean to girls who gain weight or don’t have “the look.” They definitely aren’t know for being nice girls.

By: Truth
#2by:    

If you were at Pref party you should have a good feel for the sorority. Honestly, listen to your gut. Just as an example, if you were at a house that’s not as “popular” but you felt more of a connection, I’d choose that house over the one who seems to be more popular.

By: Advice
#3by:    

Did you like the other pnm's at their pref? If so, that will go a long way to making your experience good. It's your new member class that really matters in a sorority.

By: nm class
#4by:    

Also wondering

By: bump
#5by:    

Great group of amazing girls. Can’t WAIT to see their new house too!

By: SH
#6by:    

is it true they don’t like each other now i’m freaking out and hope they drop me

By: pnm
by: it's okay   

Don't freak out. If they give you a bid, go run home and give it a few weeks to see how you feel. Maybe you'll be one of the girls that fits in and you'll immediately click with your MC. It's too late to do anything now, so just try to have fun and give it a chance. It's not a bad house by any means, there are just some cliques. Most houses have cliques.

By: it's okay
#7by:    

It sounds like they had an amazing rush and they should have an amazing pc. Any negativity is from trolls on this site who live to bring other down. They are a very strong chapter and have a great sisterhood.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: SH    

Absolutely!!!!! They are a great sorority and the girls I know, at DG, love it!

By: SH
by: lol sure jan   

No, but literally, I have known girls who were afraid to go to their own house because of the cliques. I'm sure they did have a great rush. They always do. They're beautiful women and are very popular on campus. But if someone comes here specifically asking about the quality of DG's sisterhood, you know fitting in is a priority for them. You're going to give them bad advice and they will be miserable in DG.

DG is a house for hot girls who want to be popular, party, and get positive attention from guys. Women are jealous of them, guys want to hook up with them.

There are definitely girls who adore each other, but it is common knowledge that they are cliquey. Anyone who says otherwise is LYING. A lot of girls have a blast in DG and enjoy every minute of it, but those women are usually the facey DGs and their friends. If OP is a 10/10 and loves partying, she will go far in DG.

But she asked about the quality of their sisterhood, and yeah, it's not great. But don't take my word for it, just look at their retention rates.

By: lol sure jan
by: lol sure jan   

Also, the less popular girls do find each other and build some decent friendships in spite of the drama, but they basically avoid the house and the other women as much as possible. DG is highly selective and sought after because they are such an attractive bunch. It's a status symbol to be in DG. And a lot of girls are looking for that. But OP clearly is not, so don't lie.

By: lol sure jan
#8by:    

My roommate in Dg and she said they’re genuinely so laid back and enjoy eachothers company in their own comfort. They are prob the one sisterhood that would not go on here and delete these other negative comments because they genuinely don’t care what other ppl think of them, they just enjoy eachother. The dgs I know are super well rounded and laid back. Sometimes too laid back and forget things, but kind

By: Dg roommate
#9by:    

OP, do yourself a favor. Go look at KKG's tiktok page. You see how there are some videos of them candidly having fun and actually hanging out with each other outside of recruitment? That's how most sororities behave.

Now go to DG's Tiktok page. Notice how in every video of them together they are wearing matching outfits and posing for pictures? Notice how there isn't a single candid video of them just acting goofy and enjoying each other's company? Yeah. That should tell you a lot about their sisterhood. It's forced.

By: bruh
by: funny self-promotion    

Pan love seems dead your judging girls for wanting to enjoy different aspects of what makes them happy. Not everyone wants to have what you define as sisterhood. For some they enjoy wearing matching outfits and being there version of sisters. To each their own not everyone wants a career some want to get married after college. Does not mean they are less worthy just have different goals, but everyone got in FSU. One groups of sisters is not better.

By: funny self-promotion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.