facebook

Chances of getting a bid after pref round?

by:    

So I did a suicide bid and only put down one sorority… fingers crossed it’s my fav one and idc that it’s a low rank (it’s not alpha gamma) bc I vibed wjth the girls so well. Also I cried during pref round bc it rlly touched me does this affect my chances?

Posted By: Gh
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Omg guys good morning I’m actually really scared now bc like I said I did hang out with my bf after my last pref round and everything I was just so stressed from rush week. I’m so worried I ruined everything idk..the girl above me said that if they found out I did something horrible they might drop me but also idk if hanging out with my bf would be considered horrible? I know we aren’t allowed to. BUT I haven’t received a text from my rho gam yet so idk if that’s good or bad news… I’ll update you guys in a few hours! I literally feel so anxious rn.

By: Gh
by: It's fine, really   

Don't let that troll get to you. Nobody cares about something so ridiculously little, especially at this point in the game.

The no boys rule was made because pnm's used to be allowed to go out and hang with fraternities and go to parties during rush and sorority members were there too and a lot of dirty rushing happened. So that's what the rule is for and seeing your boyfriend is pretty infinitesimal in the scheme of things so please don't worry.

Now if you had been arrested last night that would be a problem haha.

By: It's fine, really
#12by:    

OP, I assume the lack of an update means you're having the time of your life celebrating with your new sisters. I am so happy for you!

By: Yay
#13by:    

I RAN HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Gh
by: yay!   

Congrats!!! So proud of your attitude- you're going to be a great addition to greek life and panhellenic.

By: yay!
#14by:    

You found a great home. Happy for you and your new sisters

By: Congrats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.