facebook

Just a thought about AGD and how to change it

by:    

Seeing so many girls here upset about getting AGD. What if you all decided to join AGD together, then you would outnumber the current girls and be the change you want to see?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would rather transfer than ever join that $hitshow. Worst idea ever, never suggest anything to anyone ever again.

By: No
by: Lovelies   

Posting here so it’s at the top, fsu is known for their beautiful men and women, and then there is alpha gam. They are a blight on our population and once we snip the cancer off and get a chapter that deserves that house in there, we will ALL BE BETTER OFF. Sick and tired of hearing about this sorority I just want them gone and to never see or hear about them ever again.

By: Lovelies
by: Hell yeah   

someone finally said what we were all thinking

By: Hell yeah
by: Not that easy   

The house belongs to their nationals not FSU

By: Not that easy
#2by:    

While I appreciate your sentiment, sisterhood isn’t the only reason why people won’t join agd. Have you seen any agd shirts on campus ever? If you mention you’re in agd, you’re done socially. I actually, funnily enough, made this mistake last year and once my rho gam found out I committed to agd, I kid you not she blocked me on everything and I’ve never seen her since.

It’s like that. I worked on myself and rushed again this fall, guess who’s having a MUCH BETTER TIME!

MEEEEEEEE

By: Real
by: Curious   

Where did you pref? I am only listing one house on my bid card and I don’t get it, will rush again

By: Curious
#3by:    

People have rushed at AGD to make changes for the better, and either have dropped or gave up to fit in. No one with more than 5 brain cells will join that chapter after everything that’s come out about them. How about we just bring in another chapter to replace them and put that nice house to some use.

By: funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

OP, It could be turned around if the girls dropping out would join. Changing the campus attitude unfortunately, wouldn’t change with it.

By: Good point
by: Eww   

Nobody wants to join your loser club, this will never change just give up already stop trying to make a movement that’ll never happen lmfao. This is the real world, get used to it.

By: Eww
#5by:    

My prediction is that AGD will disappear because they won't have the funds to sustain themselves with membership as low as it is (and that's not turning around any time soon). It's that bad. They are in a class of their own. And unfortunately people can't just join and change it. That'd be a very long process. First you'd have to find enough pnms who want to spend their greek life taking on that project, then they'd have to takeover exec, and they'd all graduate before any meaningful change happened.

By: Well
#6by:    

Honestly OP, I’ve thought ab this. I’m a PNM and I genuinely am so torn about them. I felt probably the most accepted and welcomed at AGD, but I know I was the most attractive PNM in that room. But they seemed to rly love me. And despite my low ranking them, they were always on my schedule. This tells me they ranked me hella high, something others I rly liked did not bc of my GPA and year (sophomore). I would LOVE to be a part of change at that chapter, but I feel so alone in that endeavor. I don’t want to join and be pulled down with the rest. I just don’t have the energy or time to do that. I’ve been bullied before and I’ve grown and changed and glowed up and whatever else and I’m done with that. I deserve better now. I don’t want to bet on my individual ability to save a chapter, and I hate this about myself. I feel like a failure, and my morales are screaming.

By: heartbroken
#7by:    

Alpha gam? More like alpha HAMM.

By: Alfa
#8by:    

This worked for us years ago. A bunch of girls who already knew each other made up the majority of the (small) PC. We worked all year at COB, then had one of the chapter’s biggest fall PC’s the following recruitment. Not only that, but high retention. We kept improving throughout my time there, but as any house that literally rebuilds knows, not having a chapter house hurts. So that brought us back down, farther than I’ve ever seen before. Things need to change. It’s not impossible, but only works when the actives put in the work (looks, participation, events( AND other Panhel rally around in support.

By: Alumna
by: get out   

Get out alum, you were an outcast when you were on campus, and you won’t be able to force people into your old srat that’s even more of an outcast now. Go pay your mortgage and take care of your kids, your time in college is DONE.

By: get out
#9by:    

COUNTLESS GIRLS HAVE TRIED TO SAVE ALPHA GAM AND THEY END UP LEAVING BECAUSE THEY REALIZE ITS IMPOSSIBLE. AND BY THEN, YOU CANT SWITCH TO ANY OTHER SRAT SO YOURE SCREWED, DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE NEVER JOIN THEM

By: We tried

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.