facebook

Dropped by all tops for Round 4, AOII or AGD?

by:    

So I can tell AGD rly wants me, I’ve spoken to multiple members of their exec each round and they seemed to vibe with me and explicitly told me they would love to see me on bid day. I like the girls I spoke to, who were mostly members of exec, but I didn’t have much experience with the “average” member of their group. I’m conflicted because of all the hate they get on here, as it doesn’t seem to be accurate to my experiences with them as a PNM for these rounds. However, I can see that out of the girls I was with, I was probably approached by exec more and it felt like they were rly “pulling” for me. I feel bad because I genuinely liked the girls I talked to and felt connection, they all carried on amazing conversations. But the amount of hate they get on here is so discouraging. I want to take pride in the chapter I’m in, and at this point I’m wondering if I should consider AOII or just hope for a snap bid or COB? I rly liked KKG, they dropped me after last round. I felt the most at home there and Phi Mu. Great conversations all around. But I’m wondering if I should put my energy into AOII? Do they get as much hate for being “bottom tier” as AGD? Please help. Thank you 💕

Posted By: torn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don’t go agd, there’s a reason why they don’t have many actives. if you want, go for aoii and if you can wait just go through recruitment again. also don’t bet on a snap bid they’re not common at all.

By: no
by: Hey!!   

AOII is a wonderful choice, just don’t go agd

By: Hey!!
#2by:    

AOII is a wonderful chapter of women they are newer to FSU and dont get the recognition they deserve, they also have a beautiful house. They are very down to earth and sweet people. Every sorority has good and bad but you have to remember do whats best for YOU!

By: Hi
#3by:    

Both of those chapters have great women, just like all the other chapters on campus. This site is really the only place you’ll see hate and it happens to every chapter. Joining either of those chapters won’t hurt you socially and in real life no one cares what chapter you join. Go for the chapter you want and not one others want you to join.

By: anon
by: Truth   

Joining AOII won’t hurt you but if you join alpha gam you’re screwed.

By: Truth
#4by:    

If they really did that, you should report it to Panhellenic. That’s dirty rushing and it’s unfair to you. If I were you, I’d consider trying for COB or a snap bid since it seems like you really like some of the houses that usually participate. Best of luck and follow your gut 💕

By: Yikes
#5by:    

Those 2 are worlds apart. Worlds. Not even close.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Hey. As an alum who only stuck out because I spent too much money not to, run from aoii. There are some nice girls, but the majority of people being nice are people love bombing you so you get initiated and locked into a contract. Good luck and try rerushing before going AOII

By: AOII alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.