facebook

How does cob and snapbids work?

by:    

I’m confused, do people randomly dm you or do you have to reach out?? I dropped from rush so would i still be eligible? What’s the best way to approach these

Posted By: meela
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you are counting on the “top” houses give out snap bids & participate in COB, don’t count on it. There’s a reason why COB normally happens w/ certain sororities.

By: Bids

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

On Monday let Panhellenic know to put your name on the COB list. In a week or so sororities that can COB will start contacting girls they are interested in. Understand that the ones COBing are likely the ones you didn’t want to join.

By: Here you go
by: Here you go   

Oops. Forgot about snap bids. Snap bids happen after bids are matched but before bids are handed out. Sororities that don’t get quota (the maximum number of new members a sorority can take during formal recruitment) can try to snap, offering bids to girls who participated in formal recruitment but dropped out or otherwise did not receive a bid. They don’t happen very often, and there are not many given out when they do.

By: Here you go

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.