facebook

How does cob and snapbids work?

by: meela

I’m confused, do people randomly dm you or do you have to reach out?? I dropped from rush so would i still be eligible? What’s the best way to approach these

Posted By: meela
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bids   

If you are counting on the “top” houses give out snap bids & participate in COB, don’t count on it. There’s a reason why COB normally happens w/ certain sororities.

By: Bids
#2  by: Here you go   

On Monday let Panhellenic know to put your name on the COB list. In a week or so sororities that can COB will start contacting girls they are interested in. Understand that the ones COBing are likely the ones you didn’t want to join.

By: Here you go
by: Here you goAug 26, 2023 3:25:36 PM

Oops. Forgot about snap bids. Snap bids happen after bids are matched but before bids are handed out. Sororities that don’t get quota (the maximum number of new members a sorority can take during formal recruitment) can try to snap, offering bids to girls who participated in formal recruitment but dropped out or otherwise did not receive a bid. They don’t happen very often, and there are not many given out when they do.

By: Here you go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.