facebook

thoughts on sdt?

by:    

I really like sig delt but I've heard that they have a lot of internal drama/issues and I'm wondering if that's true. I've enjoyed pretty much all of my conversations there and everyone has been super nice and welcoming towards me, but I wouldn't want to join a chapter with a lot of drama.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A few of my friends are in sig delt and they love it! They’re super sweet and beautiful girls, very chill and funny vibes. They just don’t feed into the whole ranking system or greekrank drama. I rlly don’t understand where those rumors come from and your concern is completely valid, but from what I can see they really love and support eachother. Every sorority anywhere will have some sort of internal drama, just follow your heart and go with your intuition! I promise when you run home to wherever you feel most connected you won’t care about what anyone thinks <3

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

I agree. Where there a lot of people in a confined space there will be drama, even in the dorms. Go where your heart leads.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.