facebook

Help me plsss!!!!!!

by: Pnm

What is aoii like?and btwn them and dz and i wna know what the members are likw who

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ๐ŸŒด    

ฮ‘ฮŸฮ  has a beautiful house and is very involved. I think that they get bashed because itโ€™s the newest chapter at FSU. They recolonized 7-8 years ago I think.
I think that ฮ”ฮ– has just done some renovations to their house and is top 6 for academics and is also very involved.

By: ๐ŸŒด
#2  by: ??   

You cant go wrong with either. AOII has a beautiful house and really sweet down to earth girls and are very involved.
DZ is a great sorority to. I have many friends in both. Its up to you on where you feel that you have a connection. Dont listen to the negative chatter on this site. Its what makes you happy

By: ??
#3  by: Meg   

AOPi definitely.

By: Meg
#4  by: ()   

Agreed

By: ()
#5  by: Gosh   

I hope you are a troll. I would hate to base my decisions on info supplied to me on an anonymous gossip site. Maybe after sisterhood tomorrow you will come up with your own answer.

By: Gosh
by: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Aug 25, 2023 10:54:04 PM

Def a ฮ”ฮ– trolling the site and stirring up conflict. They posted the same question twice and on the other one they answered themselves within one minute.

By: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.