by:    

Is aoii good bc I’m between that and dz what are they likeeeeee

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pink and green all the way!

By: Turtle
by: 🌴    

ΑΟΠ has a beautiful house and is very involved. I think that they get bashed because it’s the newest chapter at FSU. They recolonized 7-8 years ago I think.
I think that ΔΖ has just done some renovations to their house and is top 6 for academics and is also very involved.

By: 🌴
by: 🤔    

Turtle, are you also the original poster? Your comment was 1 minute after the post. 🤔

By: 🤔
#2by:    

Didn’t you already post? Make your decision after you attend sisterhood tomorrow.

By: Hey
#3by:    

AOPII

By: Hi
#4by:    

AOII

By: Aaa
#5by:    

Definitely DZ

By: slay
#6by:    

aopi trolls this site and dz doesn’t really at all, so any comments on this r prob gonna be super biased but dz is by far a better chapter in terms of academics, sisterhood, reputation, house, and involvement

By: teah
by: Numbers   

ΔΖ’s spring 2023 GPA was only .067 of a point above ΑΟΠ and ΔΖ had one fewer member than ΑΟΠ last spring. But please, go on with your non-quantifiable criteria. ☕️

By: Numbers
#7by:    

DZ is all over the place on this site as well trolling around. GPA rankings matter not the stupid high school mentality rankings that keep coming up on here. Both DZ and AOII are great sororities. Do whats best for you and where you have that connection

By: Whatevs
#8by:    

Nope…didn’t realize there’s unwritten rules that dictate how soon one can comment on a post on GR.

By: Turtle

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Go DZ. Both are toxic houses but DZ is much less toxic.

By: AOII alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.