facebook

torn between sororities

by:    

Today I got back four sororities and want to know the rundown on each! I've really loved the girls in each of these sororities, so rank/give me their vibe honestly pls!

houses: alpha delta pi, zeta tau alpha, delta gamma, kappa delta, sigma delta tau

Posted By: new pnm!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because I’m sick of the negativity:

Adpi- Beautiful, one of the kindest on campus, and super outgoing. Great personalities and funny. Also really involved and high achievers.

Zeta- Gorgeous girl who are dedicated to their philanthropy. Involved as well with a great presence on campus. The ones I know are super nice.

DG- they are so cool! Super pretty! Smooth. Definitely that fashionista vibe. Their Anchor Splash is definitely one of the most fun events for frats and the fraternities love them.

KD- Beautiful girls that are incredibly sweet and nice. Big social media presence in a good way. They are always put together and stand out. Have a fashion vibe too.

SDT- Funny, stylish lovely girls who are really up and coming. The ones I know are just a joy and they seem to love their sorority. Definitely becoming a presence.

In other words….all are awesome. \n\n\n\n\n

By: SH
by: La    

This. So true.

By: La
by: Oaw    

Thank you. This list is awesome. Love the positivity

By: Oaw
#2by:    

You can't count.

By: 4

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 😂   

This^^ 4 houses but lists 5 ok

By: 😂

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.