facebook

Real talk on KKG and AOII?

by:    

Can’t find anything conclusive about why their retention rates weren’t great last year. I know they’re mid-lower tier but they seem nice enough, especially Kappa, I really liked them from the beginning. I just want to know if anyone knows anything. Also, anyone know how likely you are to get your #1 back for prefs if you only have 3 chapters? My other chapter doesn’t seem to be an option for me. So those two are it. Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Posted By: ahhhhhhh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa doesn’t really have retention issues, they just always do Spring COB and also let juniors and seniors in sometimes (more graduatesx
I haven’t heard a lot about AOII except that a lot of girls don’t like the people on exec and have dropped
Just go with it and see what chapter you connect with personally, feel it out before just dropping

By: 4839393

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 😬    

Is Kappa going to renovate or are they still having money issues?

By: 😬
#2by:    

ΑΟΠ is doing great as the newest chapter at FSU, I think they recolonized like 8-9 years ago. Their house is beautiful and they’re really involved. I think they get shortchanged because they’re the newest chapter.
ΚΚΓ is also a great house, very involved, great academics.
Numbers don’t tell the whole story. Only a few years ago ΔΓ took 80+ spring NMs because they lost so many members.

By: Panhellenic ❤️
#3by:    

Kappa doesn’t have $$ issues. AXO was going to renovate last year not KKG.

By: Wrong house…

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.