facebook

thoughts on phi mu?

by:    

please let me know bc im really on the fence and don't know much abt it. got dropped from all of my top choices and only have a few left that i'm unsure abt so pls be honest. so im really considering dropping all together at this point this whole process is genuinely horrible

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m not a phi mu, but my roommate is and she loves it. I’ve met a lot of phi mus because of this and that all seem super sweet and genuine. They have a really strong sisterhood and will always accept you for who you are. They don’t care as much about looks, but they are a well respected chapter that is known for having super sweet members.

By: xxx
#2by:    

This is a really great chapter at FSU. They are awesome women, lots of fun and are prominent on campus. There are always various members out at tailgates and they mix and hang out with girls in other sororities. They are not known to be cliquish. One of their grads is the current Miss Florida. I really don’t think you would be disappointed with Phi Mu.

By: Les
#3by:    

Phi mu is an excellent option. Don’t overlook it

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I WISH I got asked back to Phi Mu. We’re my #1 after round 1 and I got dropped for Round 3. So so so sad. Would swap with you in a second.

By: jelly
by: help   

i got dropped by everything i absolutely loved. i havent been there yet for round three but i really hope i fall in love with it bc im currently heartbroken. im sure the houses u have back are gonna play out the same way too!!

By: help
by: Good luck   

Good luck “help”. It all depends on what sister you are matched with. My third round I was matched with a sister who completely changed my mind about the sorority I am currently in. She made my sorority go from last choice to my top. I really hope you have a great third round and that you completely connect with who is rushing you. Let us know how it goes!

By: Good luck
#5by:    

Phi Mu is a fabulous sorority! Amazing, genuine group of women. They are known as the sweetest sorority and genuinely love each other. Strong sisterhood. And yes a recent FSU phi Mu alumni is the current Miss Florida. Hope you stick it out. Good luck!

By: Amy
#6by:    

I’m really enjoying this round compared to all the others. Phi Mu initially for me was an afterthought. Today they became my favorite!

By: Ange

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.