facebook

Watch out for the fake bashing and ranking

by:    

This isn’t just targeted at just sororities but it’s happening a lot right now because of rush. Greek rank is filled with people from opposing houses especially with sororities (alum) that will right fake house reviews or tea. Don’t go to Greek rank to find your house and if you are, your more then likely we’re the exact type of person a house was trying to avoid. Same with fraternities but there’s less to worry about and everyone knows what 4 matter.

Posted By: Frfr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Houses members that seem to lurk on Greek rank really hard- DZ, XO, DG, Some girl pretends to be a zeta which is weird but everyone knows she writes fake stuff there’s also a ton of agd bashing here cause it’s trendy to do it but they leave to themselves a lot. frat wise ksig sig ep sig chi and sometimes pike will lurk here

By: Frfr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: uhhhhhh   

XO and DZ actually made me laugh, what posts are you talking about? I feel like I never hear about them on here besides that one girl asking if DZ was a good house. Are you sure you don't mean Alpha Phi, ADPi, KD, ZTA, and Phi Mu? I feel like they stay lurking wayyy more.

By: uhhhhhh
#2by:    

Yea for real more then have of the new posts are like cryptic messages either promoting or bashing a house

By: Mhmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.