facebook

how likely are snap bids

by:    

i got my houses back today and got dropped by everything but my bottom four that i really don’t see myself in. i am going to go through round 3 but i will probably want to drop because all they aren’t places i see myself enjoying my time in. i had such amazing conversations at one specific house that i heard gave out some snap bids last year. they kept telling me they loved me and even told me i’d be back after round 1 and during round 2 they told me my recruiter had been talking about me. should i keep going in case i get a snap bid? if i don’t get it then i just won’t join any.

Posted By: u
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Drop the names of the houses and we can give better advice.

By: Grey
by: u   

it was aphi

By: u
by: That girl   

What are your bottom houses? Alpha phi is toxic you dodged a bullet there.

By: That girl

aoii sdt gphi and agd. pretty confident i don’t want those

why is aphi toxic?

by: lol   

HAH APHI BID PROMISING. who’s surprised

By: lol
by: ah   

aphi shouldn’t have done that im sorry. u dodged a bullet there they suck

By: ah
#2by:    

Any clue if Phi Mu, Theta, or Chi O give snap bids?

By: PNM struggle bus 🚌
by: Penny   

Pretty low chance with those three

By: Penny
#3by:    

aphi wants to be too so bad. my friend in aphi isn’t the stereotypical blonde sorority girl and was forced into the basement all week. u def dodged a bullet

By: Lol
#4by:    

I was bid promised from DG.

By: Lolol
by: Same   

I was bid promised from DG too lol

By: Same
#5by:    

Do yourself a favor and go through preference. This is often a game changer for a lot of pnm's. I promise. If you still aren't feeling either house, then don't sign your card.

By: Pref!
#6by:    

Snaps are few and far between and no one will know until after bid matching if anyone will need to snap. Do not rely on getting one.

By: Snaps

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.