facebook

is dz a reputable chapter with nice girls

by: dz?

seriously need to know bc i like them so far and may end up joining if they give me a bid

Posted By: dz?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: shh   

They are amazing! Great solid sorority. Super cute and very sweet too.

By: shh
#2  by: pan love   

i have a lot of friends in dz & they all seem to genuinely be close & actually like eachother

By: pan love
#3  by: Yeeeee   

There’s legitimately nothing wrong with them, they’re super cool

By: Yeeeee
#4  by: truth   

DZ is a great chapter full of amazing girls!! Everytime I walk by their house, they are hanging out on the porch studying/eating meals together. They seem to be one of the few sororities with little to no inside drama and all seem to really love and care about each other. Every DZ I have met has been nothing but kind and down to earth! They also just made some renovations to their house, which has made it really cute and welcoming! Rush where you feel most at home and if that is DZ, then it will be a great sorority to be apart of!

By: truth
#5  by: Yes   

DZs are awesome. They are cute, social, involved, have a good chapter gpa, their house is so beautiful and in a great location, and they a genuine and close sisterhood. I think they should be way higher up in rankings but they don't stalk this site and also they are more liberal and greek life here is not so I think they get haters for that. I thought they were a top 5 house when I went through recruitment last year. They are very well liked in the Panhellenic community too.

By: Yes
#6  by: nah   

nah DZ=Dirty c0ke whor3Z

By: nah
#7  by: pan   

lmao who told their whole sorority to down vote this

By: pan
by: lolAug 24, 2023 10:55:00 PM

it’s bots lol

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.