facebook

How is Alpha Phi not top

by: Repost

Honestly I think about this all the time. Alpha Phis r so beautiful, have a good sisterhood and everyone has a cool personality. Their house is also super beautiful. I don’t know of a lot of APhis dropping either when other sororities have members dropping all the time. GPA is pretty good too and they have a famous girl.

Posted By: Repost
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brooke   

They took a huge number of girls for spring COB. Go back and look at their IG page to see PC 22.5 or go FSU scorecard website. So in other words, they have a very high drop rate. Sorry you were misinformed.

By: Brooke
by: 🦉 🦉 Aug 23, 2023 4:40:58 PM

Great work ladies, every NPC sorority had higher GPA than the highest IFC Fraternity!

Spring 2023 Chapter GPA!
1 ΧΩ—3.618 

2 ΑΔΠ—3.593

3 ΑΧΩ—3.590 

4 ΦΜ—3.573 

5 KKΓ—3.535 

6 ΔΖ— 3.528 

7 ΚΔ—3.518

8 ΠBΦ—3.513

9 ΑΓΔ—3.492

10 ΣΔΤ—3.491

11 ΔΓ—3.472 

12 ΚΑΘ—3.464

13 ΑΟΠ— 3.461
14 ΑΦ— 3.456 

15 ZTA— 3.450 

16 ΓΦB— 3.442 

17 ΔΔΔ— 3.440

By: 🦉 🦉
#2  by: truth   

they solely chose pc 22.5 based on instagram. they are one of the most superficial sororities at fsu. you’ll learn it the hard way if you join or become “friends” with an aphi lol.

By: truth
by: Truth Aug 23, 2023 6:01:06 PM

Whatever sorority this girl is in sounds fun! LMAO. Talk about superficial.

By: Truth
#3  by: :p   

I have heard really concerning things about aphi. From friends in the chapter, they have said that weight is a major concern for executive members and they require you to wear very tight clothing to show off your body for social events. Apparently they also have required social media classes for those whose social media is not deemed “worthy”. I have also heard from members that it seems as though their only concern is rising in the rankings and not on philanthropy or sisterhood, which seems to be a common census amongst friends in multiple aphi chapters around the country. With such a large PC for 22.5, it seems like they didn’t hit quota (likely due to not getting enough interest in formal rush or people dropping), which doesn’t help how they are perceived in comparison to other sororities.

By: :p
by: concernedAug 24, 2023 3:33:57 PM

that is just not true lol

By: concerned
#4  by: numbahs   

When there are more upvotes on a post than views...

By: numbahs
by: What a jokeAug 24, 2023 6:23:19 PM

Lol.

By: What a joke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.