facebook

How to get in ZTA

by:    

I am going to be rushing in spring and really want ZTA. already have some friends in there. any advice?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You might want to check them actually out before you commit to your plan. Today’s Zeta is not the Zeta of my freshman year.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: huh   

wdym whats the difference between todays zetas? has it all gone downhill?

By: huh
by: Truth   

Zeta is a great house and one of 17 awesome sororities. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Good luck with rush

By: Truth
by: Truth   

Simply not true but if tearing down others is your style and saying such horrid comments is your style then I certainly would not want your house

By: Truth
by: Hmm   

I simply said you might want to check them out and they aren’t the same as my Freshman year. It’s not tearing them down. The vibe is just very different. Why commit to one particular path unless you really do your homework?

By: Hmm
#2by:    

You don't sound like you realize that 'spring rush' is not a second rush like in fall. It is just COB by some houses, not all, offering bids IF they have any open spots. They may or may not have an event and most often just offer their few bids to girls they have already gotten to know. It's not like a mini formal recruitment that panhellenic organizes. There is not nearly as much choice for a pnm in spring.

If you have friends in a house like you say then that will help you. Let them know you want a bid.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.