facebook

sorority recruitment

by: real

Who do u guys think has the most genuine and real girls. Out of all the chapters. I feel like I was expecting more from some houses but a lot of them looked like they weren’t even happy to be in their sorority.

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a girl   

tbh, every chapter has fake and genuine girls. and on top of that, every person’s idea of “fake” and “genuine” can be different. If by fake and genuine you mean mean girls vs. girls that are down to earth and kind, there is not one chapter that has more or less of the other. However, if by fake and genuine you mean like girls who like to dress up more often and wear makeup, self-tan, hair extensions, etc. then i would say chapters like zeta, tri delt, kd, and adpi have many girls like this. and on the other hand, if by genuine you mean girls who maybe don’t put as much thought into their looks and social media, etc., i would say chapters like AXO, KKG, GPhi have many girls like this. I also just want to add that there is absolutely nothing wrong with fake tanning, wearing more makeup, and dressing up LOL (I myself do all of those things including having had my lips done and stuff, but I do understand where you’re coming from).

By: a girl
#2  by: My opinion    

Pi Beta Phi honestly

By: My opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.