facebook

dropped from houses you liked?

by: well

did anyone get dropped by houses you really thought you had a good conversation and connection?

Posted By: well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: </3   

yes :(( i wasn’t devastated cause I at least got a few i was okay with but I didn’t get any of my ABSOLUTE faves back

By: </3
#2  by: Dropped   

I know it is a blow to your self-esteem, but give me a chance to explain. You probably did have great conversations at the houses that couldn’t invite you back. Notice I said “couldn’t invite back” instead of dropped? I used that term because in all likelihood the girl(s) you spoke with DID want to ask you back, but for reasons we don’t understand, they couldn’t. Remember, at this point it’s a numbers game as the chapters are given the number that limits who they can ask back. As much as it is a confusing blow, I hope you can move on and realize that you were invited back to other group who want to get to know you better, so put on your game face, find some new favorites among your invitations, and show them how much you appreciate seeing them again. I hope you have a great day and knock their socks off!!

By: Dropped
by: ^^ThisAug 22, 2023 9:11:58 AM

Also remember, you likely have only talked to 1-2 women in each house so far and the party is only like 10-15 minutes once you finally get to your seat to chat. I know rush is all a guessing game based on short conversations, butttt you will likely be able to find your group of people in any sorority!

By: ^^This
by: love you <3Aug 22, 2023 1:23:06 PM

girl i hope both sides of your pillow are forever cold

By: love you <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.