facebook

Fall rush 2023 round 2

by:    

How do you withdraw from rush if you don’t like your investment round houses

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i would suggest you stay because whoever you talked to the first round might've not been your person. after investment, if you still aren't feeling it then text your rho gam

By: srt
#2by:    

Why do you want to drop out this early in the process?

By: Seriously???
#3by:    

I highly recommend sticking it out! There are 200-300 women in each house and all of those women vary greatly in their personalities. You may not have gotten your type of person the first round, but those women may have said “this PNM reminds me SO MUCH of _____” and then you may be paired with your future best friend… Trust the process at least for a few more days!

By: Tbh
#4by:    

I think it’s a shame that you want to quit so early.m, but if you want to withdraw tell your Rho Gam. She’ll help you.

By: Seriously???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Y'all are trolling. That is something that real pnm's would ask their Rho Gam. No real pnm comes on here to ask that.

By: trolling
by: Jojo    

That's not true, I'm in her boat too and I thought about dropping (decided against it) but as much as I love my rho gam, she's still a sorority girl and so is everyone else I'm surrounded by, I need some outside opinions too

By: Jojo
#6by:    

I'm also rushing this year at FSU and had the same mindset (I actually got back some houses I wanted for investment) but I wasn't sure about sororities in general or if I even wanted to join one, but I'm sticking it out till the end cause we did pay for it and we might end up meeting someone cool who knows?

By: Jojo
by: Right mindset   

Exactly!! You can’t get a refund. Most everyone here early is rushing or in Marching Chiefs, so who would you hand with and what would you do all day? Whenever else would you be able to see the interiors of the sorority houses? You never know, you might find your people. And if you don’t, you gave yourself every opportunity to find them within the Greek community.

By: Right mindset

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.