facebook

Sorority Rankings

by: tbh

I think a lot of the GR rankings are based on old rankings and people just don't move sororities around based on current members... There are so many "lower tier" sororities who are much better looking with kinder members and better sisterhood that are ranked way below some "top tier" houses simply due to the fact that "top tier" houses have brownie points from previous years.... Like another PNM has mentioned on here, some sororities that are ranked "top tier" on this site do not look top tier on social media.

Posted By: tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

The best sorority is your sorority. This is a self ranking site. Nobody would rank their sorority mid or bottom tier. This site proofs “top tier” live on here.

By: Truth
by: yes!!Aug 21, 2023 10:13:26 PM

^^THIS!

By: yes!!
#2  by: okay   

before rush i memorized the rankings on here and honestly i don’t see it at all. when i was talking to the houses during round 1 i kept looking around at the recruiters and thinking wtf wtf wtf??? the girls in the mid houses r better looking and r way better conversationalists. this site is a joke

By: okay
#3  by: PNM    

For real… I walked into some houses and was so confused why they were considered “top tier” I had way better convos at kappa, phi mu, and AXO than I did at tri Delt or ZETA…

By: PNM
by: WowAug 29, 2023 9:40:56 AM

For someone with such strong feelings about houses being ranked on here why do you even care and why are you calling out houses? I’m glad you had good convos at certain houses but just because you didn’t click with some doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Were you dropped early on by them or something? Chill

By: Wow
#4  by: !   

I agree with this. Idk why mid tier houses aren't top. The mid tier houses have the nicest girls I've ever met, and all the girls are usually friends with one another between the sororities. Top houses tend to stick with themselves in their own sorority.

By: !
#5  by: All hat, no cowgirl   

Selecting members based on looks/instagram is how you end up at the bottom of the GPA list.

By: All hat, no cowgirl
by: UmmAug 30, 2023 6:22:10 AM

Considering every sorority has a B+ average I’d say they are all equal in gpa. There is def not enough of a difference for this stat to make any claims of being the best! Every house did outstanding

By: Umm
#6  by: No   

Exactly

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.